Odisha Private Security Services Association was formed on 20th January 2015, and registered on 13th May 2015. The Association was started with a view to bring in professionalism in the Security Services and to have more interactions & understanding amongst the members to make a platform to represent, redress the grievances of the security industry in the state of Odisha.
OBJECTIVES OF OPSSA:-
- To enhance the image & Quality of the security practitioners through the maintenance of professional standards and adherence to a strict code of ethics.
- To impart training and dissemination of information through lectures, seminars, conferences & workshops to advance the professionalism of the security industry.
- To promote the best interests of its members and the industry as a whole through effective dialogue with the law enforcement community and licensing bodies.
CODE OF ETHICS:-
The Association of Professional Security Agencies mandates adherence to the following Code of Ethics as a binding condition of membership:
- Members shall observe all laws in the performance of professional duties and exercise only the highest moral and ethical principles.
- Members shall provide service which demonstrates competence, diligence, integrity and honesty to both their clients and employees.
- Members shall uphold the integrity of the industry
ACTIVITIES OF OPSSA:-
It is OPSSA who volunteered & approached the Odisha Government to include the Security Services as an Industry in the schedule of Employment and to bring in the minimum wages to security staff in the year 2002. The Association has been conducting Seminars. Meetings. lectures and conferences to educate the members on day to day trends in the security industry and to update the members about the Private Security Agencies Regulation Act, passed by the Parliament in 2005. The Association has been recognized by the Government of Odisha as well as Government of India
Address: Metro satellite city, plot no- 92 & 93 (p) PINCODE-752101
Mobile : +91-7008137472
» Guarding Services
» Security Consultancy
» Training & Recruitment
» Private Detective Services
» Fire Fighting Training
» Facility Services
» Event Security